Wednesday, August 23, 2006

No PUDGE Here!!

Silly me. I thought I actually saw a dimple on my ass, when I got out of the shower this morning. But, whew! of course not. Just a mean lighting issue at the vanity. Note to self: MUST get electrician here... NOW. With how hard my Wonder Trainer works me, I should not have even thought twice about what I thought I saw. You could bounce a quarter off this thing.



Speaking of no pudge, have you girls found No Pudge Fudge Brownies? Oh my gooey good glory! Brownies? No fat? I've found my bon-bon replacement & will now be serving these with our Monday 'Mom'osas.




 
posted by Berklie at 6:37 AM | Permalink


0 Whispers:


Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Our Neighborhood Welcome Committee~
The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.