Monday, August 28, 2006

MIDLEW Mondays

No. My home is not in dire need of cleaning. I do not have mildew in my home. But I have mildew in my life. Mildew, as in "Mother In Laws Do Everything Wrong". I must give credit where credit is due. This lovely acronym is not of my brain. There is an ab fab blog site, with a handfull of contributors that blog all about the MILDEW in their lives. So, in our neighborhood, we have MILDEW Monday get-togethers. And here is where we dish our goods about the MILDEW in our lives. Allow me to begin...



Dear MIL,
We are loving our new neighborhood, although its the closest to you we've ever dared to live. Around our new city, I found a street that they've so graciously names after you. Shame on you for nottelling us that you have your own street. What an honor, for you. I'm surprised that you've yet to brag about it. Personally? You will never catch me driving on that drive. Its all yours, DMIL. What's that? You were unaware of this honor? You did NOT know? Well, allow me to be the first to tell you that your own persoanl drive is called "Nags Head Drive". Quite fitting, no?

With Love,
Berklie

 
posted by Berklie at 7:44 AM | Permalink


1 Whispers:


At 1:02 PM, Blogger Chaotic Mom

Dang! I love my MIL. Not so with my own mother, though. Well, love her, maybe don't LIKE her as much. It's easy to forgive the past but not forget it.

I'll have a fun time reading your posts, though!

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Berklie Whispers Her Secrets
WW: The Bird Flu Discovered in Florida
No PUDGE Here!!
Our Neighborhood Welcome Committee~
The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.