Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Perfect

Perfect, Just perfect.

At the risk of identifying who I am, I'm going to post this anyway.

Let's just say, Mr. O "travels a lot for his job." He has a very difficult job and we exist in a very unique living arrangement at this point in time. He's "out of town" and we spend very little time together. But, we love each other dearly and see each one other every 3-4 weeks on the weekend.

Anyway, my BFF is a guy and he and I hit a local restaurant for drinks tonight. Well, Gossip Gangster (my neighbor) walked into the restaurant and saw my BFF and I sitting at the bar enjoying a drink. Truth be told- work today was a mess and I desperately like to think that a draft beer can ease my problems :)

Gossip Gangster doesn't really know me well, but we've talked a few times and I quickly picked up on her gossiping tendencies.

Can't you just imagine the thoughts that ran through her mind as she walked in and saw Me and a male friend sharing a drink at a bar and she KNOWS Mr. O is "out of town?" I joked with my friend and told him she probably already texted all of the neighbors and I'll have a for sale sign in my yard before I even make it home :)

Oh the joys of living in a neighborhood.

Anyway, it's been too long since I've swung by *this* neighborhood. I know I've been a'slackin'...I hope ya'll are still out there!

If you know who I am now...shhhh :) I like having a secret neighborhood where I can air my semi-wrinkled laundry!
 
posted by Ms. O at 6:09 PM | Permalink


4 Whispers:


At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

This is hilarious. I know you. You know me. Hmm.... vertically challenged I am. ;)

That sucks. People need to mind thier own biiiizzzzzzzzzzzz.

I can't remember my log in name for Angelina it's been so flippin' long. I guess I could make a new angelina log in/blog but I'll blog at my usual pad. You know where I'm at.

Hugs.

~ Angelina

 

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Berklie

Oh my sweet Ms. O... I know how nasty 'hood gossip can go. I'm so sorry.
Its so good to see you around. I've been neglectful too. I've missed our days of wine & roses.

 

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Ms. O

Yea! My dah-lings are out there :)

I've missed ya'll!

I'll be back to write more. I puffy heart this place.

Angelina- surprised to know I moved in? Now we can all enjoy adult beverages and rant and rave at our leisure :)

 

At 10:47 PM, Blogger BlondeBlogger

Okay are you someone famous? Cause if you are, I'm dying to know your identity! And if you're not, then I don't give a crap (kidding! *smile*)

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Good-Bye?
I Had To Say It
hola
Blog Drunking
Saturday Sips: Champola
My Merry House
Because we are women...
Saturday Sips: Buttered Rum Hot Toddy
addendum
Drunk blogging....

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.