Monday, September 11, 2006

Nasties

Dear Tactless Tess,

I understand that you may feel some commraderie with me, for whatever disillusioned reason. But that gives you no right to allow your dog to defacate in my gorgeous green front yard. Kindly stop the dog from doing this, or you might find her "nasties" in your tomatoes. That wouldn't be too pleasant, now would it? Or I could just sick the Home Owners' Association on you. Oh, wait. My girls & I run it!

Kindly,
Berklie

 
posted by Berklie at 11:08 AM | Permalink


0 Whispers:


Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Confession
Are You 'Suri'ous?
I'm Feeling Fresh
MIDLEW Mondays
Berklie Whispers Her Secrets
WW: The Bird Flu Discovered in Florida
No PUDGE Here!!
Our Neighborhood Welcome Committee~
The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.