Wednesday, November 08, 2006

All right

You know, in my day to day life I'm super polite.
I'm honest. I'm thoughtful, usually. And I say the right things. I believe I do a lot of things because it was the way I was taught, it's how I was raised.

But you know what? Some days it gets to me.
Some days I want to look at the as*hat who is judging me and say F*ck OFF!
Some days I want to confess to a chosen few that I just could care less.
Some days I just want to flick off the driver who cuts me off while I have the littles in the back.

Those things may be no big deal to some but they are to me. I stand up for myself, but I maintain a polite, controlled way abou it.

But why don't I say the above if it is how I feel?
 
posted by Anonymous at 5:10 PM | Permalink


1 Whispers:


At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Oh girl! This is sooooo me!!
But in all honestly, you do this because you have a God-driven heart... and kiddos in the backseat. But know I'm flipping them off in spirit FOR you! ;)

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Wordless Wednesday
Creamy Chocolate Martini... You Know You Want It!
Wordless Wednesday: A Call For Action
As If I Can Get Enough Chocolate?? NEVER!!
Saturday Night
Square Peg, Round Hole
shhhh....
Wordless Wednesday
Wordless Wednesday
Feelin' Crabby?

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.