Sunday, November 12, 2006

My New Drive

Mama's got a brand new bag! I feel motivated & alive inside (despite the fact that another month has gone by & I'm not pregnant). I'm tired of waiting for life to happen to me. I am going out & grabbing life & making it submit to me!

I'm talking about health, my friends. Health of body, mind & soul. To have the healthy body that I so miss, I need to start from the inside. Change my thinking. Change my heart's desires. Because honestly, without a healthy heart, what do you truly have?

I'm going to share recipes. I'm going to share my mind & my heart. I'm going to share my life & hope that by doing so, you can help to hold me accountable. I want to live. I want to feel. And I want to love what & how I feel. Won't you join me?
 
posted by Berklie at 5:55 AM | Permalink


2 Whispers:


At 4:10 PM, Blogger thismamaslegs

You go girl. I'm here for you, cheering you on!

 

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Megan

As the song says, if you want to be somebody else, just change your mind.

Always be true to yourself; other people come and go, but you always remain.

Good luck. I look forward to watching you evolve.

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

All right
Wordless Wednesday
Creamy Chocolate Martini... You Know You Want It!
Wordless Wednesday: A Call For Action
As If I Can Get Enough Chocolate?? NEVER!!
Saturday Night
Square Peg, Round Hole
shhhh....
Wordless Wednesday
Wordless Wednesday

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.