Sunday, June 24, 2007

Yo sistas

What is happening?

Man, it's been forever since I've come this way. I've missed the hood! I have so much to share but I don't even know where to begin. Tonight I began happy hour as SOON as the littles went down.

It was that kind of day. A good day but ya know, still that kind of day.
::WINK::

And a little secret? My husband is seriously looking into work in Southern CA!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the dream. The luscious dream. I can't get my hopes up but man. You never know.


So let's lift our glasses to one another.

::CLINK::

Cheers,
Angelina

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Angelina at 5:23 PM | Permalink


3 Whispers:


At 6:45 PM, Blogger Ms. O

I'm right there with you.

Sorry to hear the day wasn't all it could have been, but glad to know you've found comfort in liquid refreshments.

I, too, will raise a glass to you and the 'hood...which I've missed dearly!

 

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Berklie

Oh boo! I'm sorry it was a rough day. But the prospect of SoCal on your horizon is sweet music to save any weary soul, no?

 

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Mrs. Knightly

Oh! Crossing my fingers for your maybe re-location....
And you know why!!!!

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Perfect
Good-Bye?
I Had To Say It
hola
Blog Drunking
Saturday Sips: Champola
My Merry House
Because we are women...
Saturday Sips: Buttered Rum Hot Toddy
addendum

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.