Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Skinny Goodness


I have searched high & low for a creamy salad dressing that does not make my hump lumpy. Guess what? EUREKA!! Fat free, sugar free, with loads of taste. Walden Farms, my friends. The ingredients are healthy, too. Who would have guessed? Usually, when I find something that reads that good, its because they've replaced all the real ingredients with chemicals. Not here. I won't bore you with an ingredient list, but for you girls with food allergies, I myself included? Dairy & gluten free, too! Run to your grocer's & buy it. Or demand they carry it.

To add to my grocery find, Chlo' & I have been making it out almost every morning with the jog stroller, so I'm feeling pretty good. And this lush fall weather, with the amazing blue skies & fresh cool breezes? I am in love with life. Oh... and the scales decreased me,, oh-so-graciously, by two pounds. Oh yeah, baby! Then this afternoon, I don't know what happened, but I laid down with Chloe for her nap, like always, then woke up TWO HOURS LATER!! Holy Moses! WHAT was that? I guess my body needed it. That just means that I can stay up way later than usual, blogging! Can life get any better?

 
posted by Berklie at 1:06 PM | Permalink


0 Whispers:


Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Nasties
Confession
Are You 'Suri'ous?
I'm Feeling Fresh
MIDLEW Mondays
Berklie Whispers Her Secrets
WW: The Bird Flu Discovered in Florida
No PUDGE Here!!
Our Neighborhood Welcome Committee~
The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.