Sunday, November 12, 2006

Staying True

I'm with Berkie.
I've been feeling a bit pulled to be something I am not in a few areas of my life. In a few areas of my life I've been judged and that being judged made me not be me. I like me. I really do. I've worked hard to like me so therefore if I can't be me, I'm not going to participate anymore.

Are you picking up what I'm laying down people?

So I'm joining the Berkie Mama in staying true.

Night,
Angelina
 
posted by Anonymous at 4:13 PM | Permalink


1 Whispers:


At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Amen! I am so pickin up what you're laying down!

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

My New Drive
All right
Wordless Wednesday
Creamy Chocolate Martini... You Know You Want It!
Wordless Wednesday: A Call For Action
As If I Can Get Enough Chocolate?? NEVER!!
Saturday Night
Square Peg, Round Hole
shhhh....
Wordless Wednesday

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.