Friday, September 15, 2006

Peace out

Dear PUSHY neighbor,

Honestly. I do NOT feel like talking to you every time I come out of my house.

No my husband is not home.

Yes, he's at work.

No, I do not want to talk, again, about your grass. No I do not want to hear again how the other kids think you are weird because SIR, you are weird.

Yes, I think it is inappropriate for a man to be constantly talking to me and prying into my life because one, I'm freakin' married and two two SO ARE YOU.

Please go away.

Thanks.

~ Angelina
 
posted by Anonymous at 4:38 AM | Permalink


1 Whispers:


At 6:58 AM, Blogger Berklie

ooohhhhh... creepy CREEP! I'd freak that he's asking about your hubs schedule. eeewwwwww!!!!

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Lovin' Our Designer
Wordless Wednesday
Peppered Beef Brisket
Skinny Goodness
Nasties
Confession
Are You 'Suri'ous?
I'm Feeling Fresh
MIDLEW Mondays
Berklie Whispers Her Secrets

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.