Friday, December 01, 2006

Flowers and Blow Dryers Make Me Happy

Mr. Knightly bought me flowers....
FOR NO REASON!!!!

I love it when he does this. Actually, the gesture brought tears to my eyes.
I don't cry often (which means that I cry all the time).... but this was really sweet. He arranged them in the vase himself and brought them to me right before I was going to bed last night.

Mr. Knightly's flowers


I went to About Flowers to check out the meaning of the flowers (because I am cheesy like that.... please try not to make too much fun of me) and I found out that they mean "Hopelessly in love".
Awwwwwww. (~gag~... I know... but bear with me here.)

For as much as I b!tch about him on this site I felt like I should share this with you. You know... So you all don't think I am crazy for being married to him.
He DOES has a lot of really great qualities about him.... but that won't stop me from bitching about him when he turns into Mr. Jerkly!!

In other news....
Check out my new blow dryer!

Polka dot blow dryer

I think I'm in love.

Labels:

 
posted by Mrs. Knightly at 11:15 AM | Permalink


4 Whispers:


At 12:00 PM, Blogger SalGal

I am all over that hairdryer! Where can I get one?

 

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Ms. O

*Gasp*

Hmmm, if I could email my jealously to you, I would.

Flowers and a new blow dryer, what else does one need?

Wow- great way to begin a weekend.

 

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Love that hairdryer!!!

 

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Berklie

Whew! I was beginning to wonder WHY you put up with that crap! But I'm not one to talk. I dish it & get it dished & there rarely is make-up goods like you got!

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

i so wish...
Vodka, anytime!
Its a Fit Day!
Another Mr. Jerkly Moment
The Nightmare That Is My Life
Happy Thanksgiving!
Shave Everywhere
Gross. Wrong. Foul. On Soooo Many Levels
Dear Duke Mama
Passion

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.