Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Its a Fit Day!


Who says the holidays have to be spent feeling guilty about how you stuff your piehole? Nay, not I! In my renewed vigor to feel completely healthy, I've already made a resolution: healthier eats. Not so hard, right?

So during my wanderings today, I came across what I've been wanting! (Ok, other than some new sparklies!) For years now I've been tracking my food intake in a book. Hello, Technology! AMEN!

You can track your food, exercise & weight all at one free URL. Meet Fit Day! They put all your nutritional intake in an easy-to-read chart, too. You can set up your targetted weight & goal dates & it tracks your losses. Now, if it just would actually do the fat-burning for me, it'd be a perfect world.

Free. I love that word. Buh-bye, guilt! Hello, SKINNY! Girls, I'm in love.

Now. Dare I share my journal for critique? I mean... "encouragement"?


Kiss kiss,
Berk
 
posted by Berklie at 3:59 PM | Permalink


2 Whispers:


At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Berk, I have also used fitday.com with much success - highly recommended! Keep up the progress!

 

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Melzie

I used FitDay also-- but I've since switched over to sparkpeople- also free, but with message board and teams. :) I love it- seriously.

SparkPeople.com

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Another Mr. Jerkly Moment
The Nightmare That Is My Life
Happy Thanksgiving!
Shave Everywhere
Gross. Wrong. Foul. On Soooo Many Levels
Dear Duke Mama
Passion
Important Recipes...
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
bears have it good, yeah they do

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.