Friday, November 24, 2006

The Nightmare That Is My Life

Have you seen "Home for the Holidays"?

If you haven't, then see it. You won't be sorry.
If you have, then you already know what I am living through right.this.second.

I've been down Home all week long.
For the most part the trip has been better than expected.
But given that I have a million members of my immediate family, and that we are pretty much the most dysfunctional family unit that I have ever encountered, then you can imagine that "better than expected" is not really saying a whole lot.
Let me put it to you this way.
Normally, when I am around more than half of my family I usually end up running to the bathroom every hour, on the hour. (Because I react emotionally AND physically to my family.)
I'm sure you want me to tell you why my family is one of my biggest nightmares.
But that will have to be another post.

What I really want to vent about is that Mr. Knightly is starting to turn into Mr. Jerkly.
Which means that a pretty big fight could be well on its way.
And I just have to say that I just cannot take a fight with Mr. Jerkly right now.
If we end up fighting I SWEAR that I will implode. I will. I know it.
I can't take the jerkiness while living in the family nightmare.

So if you are the praying sort, then please send up a good word for me.
I really don't want to implode.

Labels:

 
posted by Mrs. Knightly at 3:57 PM | Permalink


2 Whispers:


At 5:47 PM, Blogger SalGal

Can I use a voodoo doll as well as pray?

 

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Berklie

awwww.... sugar! I am so sorry! I reach that implode point & run... but I always come back to him. I will be praying for him to knock of his asshatery & for your peace of mind. Or a stiff drink... or three.
Hugs, hun!

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Shave Everywhere
Gross. Wrong. Foul. On Soooo Many Levels
Dear Duke Mama
Passion
Important Recipes...
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
bears have it good, yeah they do
GMail? Anyone? Free Gmail?
Girls night

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.