Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Gross. Wrong. Foul. On Soooo Many Levels

Dear Mr. 6PackAbs,
Yes, yes, yes.... I know that you know how to rock my world, BUT please! For the love of all that's holy (this includes my nose, my sinuses, & my appetite)... I beg of you. The next time you want to save a buck or two, do NOT do it by buying the cheap-ass, generic bag of dogfood that reeks havoc on my poor old dog's gut. Which makes the air in my home unable to be covered by even the strongest of air deodorizers & candles combined.
Please. Penny-pinch elsewhere.
You are effectively running off all my friends, which also runs off all of Chlo's playdates. Seriously. Must you squeak when you walk? I still love you, but come now. You are literally killing me. With toxic gases.


Kiss kiss,
Berk
 
posted by Berklie at 7:58 PM | Permalink


2 Whispers:


At 8:23 AM, Blogger SalGal

Wow, I was wondering what that stench was...

 

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Yikes! Hope you convince him to purchase the right stuff the next time!

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Dear Duke Mama
Passion
Important Recipes...
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
bears have it good, yeah they do
GMail? Anyone? Free Gmail?
Girls night
Am I Being a B*tch??
Cry Baby
You scream rejection

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.