Friday, November 17, 2006

bears have it good, yeah they do

Dear God,

Thank you for the gift of giving life, really.
I love my children and I can not imagine my life without them. However, ahem, why is that in order to get these most wonderful creatures I have to sacrifice my sleep?

My son is four years old and I don't think I've had a decent nights sleep without the assistance of jose cuervo for over four years. I mean come on, we can't honestly exclude the months before the babes are born where we toss and turn like beached whales belly up... can we?
No. I can't.

I would gladly do fourteen hours of labor, again, for fourteen hours of sleep.
Consequitively.

I want to hibernate like a bear. Oh folks, they have it good. They stuff themselves, get fat, and then find a wicked hole to swell in all winter long.

Sad I'm not a bear,
Angelina


P.s. What should I name my carafe, the beautiful wine holder?
 
posted by Anonymous at 4:44 AM | Permalink


2 Whispers:


At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Oh girl, I so feel your sleep pain, yes ma'am I do.
As for your sweet lil wine maiden's name name? I vote "Marylin Merlot".

 

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Mrs. Knightly

Sleep deprivation is the worst.
Especially when it drags on for years.
I hope you find a solution for it....

I just can't think of a name for your glass. But I like Berlie's idea for it!!

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

GMail? Anyone? Free Gmail?
Girls night
Am I Being a B*tch??
Cry Baby
You scream rejection
Yummy Monday
Quiet
Staying True
My New Drive
All right

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.