Thursday, November 16, 2006

GMail? Anyone? Free Gmail?

Okay, real quick so we can get back to the good stuff... I have 50 invites for gmail available. So if anyone wants one, hit me up & I'll send an invite over, mkay? I'm thinking maybe to secure your anonymity? Or for whatever, just please take them!!


Kiss kiss,
Berk


PS I got new shoes & I'm so in lurv! Retail therapy is sooooo good to me! Not as cheap as blogging, but cheaper than my shrink!

 
posted by Berklie at 7:42 PM | Permalink


2 Whispers:


At 5:20 PM, Blogger Mrs. Knightly

I'll take an invite.
Let me know what I need to give you to get the invite, okay?
Thanks!!!

 

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Mrs. Knightly~
I just need some sort of current e-mail addy to send the invite to. That's all, hun!
And yes, "Berk" is fine by me! :)

Angelina~ you smarty pants..."I'm just saying"... funny girl!

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Girls night
Am I Being a B*tch??
Cry Baby
You scream rejection
Yummy Monday
Quiet
Staying True
My New Drive
All right
Wordless Wednesday

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.