Thursday, July 12, 2007

pissed off post-- ok.. so I'm trying

Yo ladies.

Let's chat, shall we?

After reading Mrs. Knightly it was clear I needed to vent. I am so not good at this not giving my identity blogging thing.

So we went on vacation this week and my husband voluntarily brought. work. with. him.

HELLO????????

He also promised to not have school work to do and had to do it anyway (he's finishing his degree which I support but would have appreciated a FEW days off from THAT)....

Was I pissed off? Oh hell yeah.

BUT it opened up a doorway or window or WHATEVER to talk more about our life and marriage so it has been a good thing but ruined the freaking vacation.

Ahem.

I'm done.

Peace.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Angelina at 5:17 PM | Permalink


2 Whispers:


At 1:52 PM, Blogger Lynda

My husband does crap like that too. Well, he use to. I even cancelled one trip because he stayed at work until 9 p.m. and we had planned to leave at 7 p.m. after work.

He still owes me! LOL

 

At 3:37 AM, Blogger Berklie

Oh. my. Bad form! I guess the silver lining could be that you at least get family "vacation" time. Mr 6PackAbs works so damn much we 're happy to get weekends as a family. Just last night as I was putting Chlo to bed, I told her Daddy would actually be home all day Saturday... her reply? "YEAH! That means we can be a FAMILY!" Thank goodness it was dark so she didn't see my tears.

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Why Won't He Choose Me?
It's Been A Long Time....
Yo sistas
Perfect
Good-Bye?
I Had To Say It
hola
Blog Drunking
Saturday Sips: Champola
My Merry House

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.