Monday, December 04, 2006

Bee-utiful toes

Don't you just love a good pedicure?

To reward myself for, well, being me :), I took some time to indulge my feetsies in some good pedicury stuff (I was going to go into great detail about what all it involved, but it takes the fun, spa-like feel out of it when you start describing it in depth).

All I can say is, I luv me some Hot Pink Opi toenails!

Now, if only I could find a way to coax Mr. O into painting them for me.....
 
posted by Ms. O at 6:54 PM | Permalink


2 Whispers:


At 3:16 PM, Blogger SalGal

I've recently converted to pink, although my past favorite was red. You feel so powerful with red hiding under your shoes!

 

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Berklie

My all time fave color is an OPI. I have no clue what its real name is but I call it Barbie Corvette pink. And when I do do a red, Mr. Fabulous thinks he's gonna get some b/c he calls its F*ck Me red. Nice, eh?
So where's a pic of those tootsies that got lovin's??

 

Welcome to our cozy neighborhood where we drink mimosas & martinis at noon on Mondays & welcome anyone. Come as you are & join us, won't you?

We would love to have you. If you are tired of not being able to be who you truly are, at your current home & you're interested in "moving in" to our neighborhood, drop the Home Owners Association a line. We have lots of secrets to share. We're sure you do, too!

Go Elf Yourself, If You Haven't Already
Flowers and Blow Dryers Make Me Happy
i so wish...
Vodka, anytime!
Its a Fit Day!
Another Mr. Jerkly Moment
The Nightmare That Is My Life
Happy Thanksgiving!
Shave Everywhere
Gross. Wrong. Foul. On Soooo Many Levels

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.